Become a LUX LatinX Contributor
LUX LatinX.com (LUX LatinX) will feature inspirational and aspirational editorial about the lives, people and stories that keep the global Latinos community moving forward. LUX LatinX a product of The US Lifestyle Group LLC.
The editorial will be aligned with a mission to present noteworthy and timely content in categories like:
- Film & TV
We greatly appreciate thought leaders who are willing to share their mindful perspectives and inspirations about work, trends and events that are seeded in the community and contribute to the culture.
Ready to show us your writing, photography or video content?
Before you submit using the form below, we encourage you to carefully review these detailed requirements:
- Submit only complete works. We will not consider outlines, pitches or partially completed works.
- Do not submit content that contains promotional or advertising messages.
- USLG accepts the following for consideration for publication on our platform: features, profiles, videos, photo essays/editorials, thought leadership articles. USLG gives preference to original content that has not yet been published or distributed elsewhere.
- When quoting others’ work, include attributions within the body copy following journalistic, Associated Press style. Do not include footnotes, endnotes or lists of references.
- Include your name, title, company/affiliation, and email address.
- You will receive an email confirming your submission of online content.
- Timeline for content review is dependent on current volume of submissions.
- If your content is selected for publication, you will be notified.
- If your content is not selected, USLG will make every effort to notify you. However, that may not always be possible.
Additional Submission Information
- Editorial decisions whether to publish content are made at the discretion of USLG and are based on factors including but not limited to: relevance to the USLG mission, interest to readers, timeliness and caliber of content. USLG reserves the right to exercise its editorial judgment and reject any content at any time for any reason.
- USLG generally re-writes headlines and subheadlines/decks to conform to our accepted style guide.
- The views expressed in USLG publications are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the official positions or policies of USLG the company.
- The content published by USLG is not influenced by advertisers or sponsors unless otherwise noted.
- All articles must be submitted as a Google doc or text file via Dropbox. PDFs will not be considered.
- All submissions are subject to be edited for accuracy, clarity, quality and length. While USLG will make every effort to work with an author on any editing, we cannot guarantee that authors will have an opportunity to review their work prior to publication due to time constraints.
- Include any applicable images with your submission, but know that USLG typically cannot run every image due to space constraints. Please provide logical file naming and caption information. It is the contributor’s responsibility to secure the publishing rights to any images submitted.
- Note: A 40-word bio and photo will be included at the bottom of the article page if provided according to specifications.
- All video must be accompanied by a brief article of at least 250 words. See article guidelines above.
- All photography must be accompanied by a brief article of at least 250 words. See article guidelines above.